Tuesday, February 7, 2012

INDELIBLE

    This a psychological thriller that has elements of suspense, mountain adventure, romance, forgiveness and a lurking evil. There are two main characters Trevor McDaniels an olympic gold medalist turned rescuer/hero after rescuing a 3 year boy from a mountain loin. Natalie Reeve is an art gallery owner with a photographic memory These two form a love relationship and all the problems that exist because of their pasts. In fact there is a little bit too  much romance for me.
    The suspense could have been more suspenseful it didn't keep me up late at night nor the constant looking over my shoulder kind of suspense. This is a good Christian  fiction read
    I had a e-book copy and there were some format errors but nothing that distracted from my reading. Pick up this book and add it to your reading list.
   I received this book from Waterbrook multnomaoh Publishing Group for this review.



 




   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment